Sunday, April 28, 2013

C#, I Missed You!


My favorite programming languages are C++ and C#. I have been doing a lot of C++ lately, that returning back to C# made me feel a little weird. It definitely feels too easy, to the point that makes you doubt yourself sometimes. It's a lovely language, and Microsoft has put a lot of effort in it. It's very cleanly integrated with Visual Studio to the point that you feel you're not typing a lot and it's almost impossible to make mistakes because it keeps correcting you all the time. I wish that Visual Studio does this as cleverly for C++.

I'm done with the Data Driven assignment. I liked it very much. The idea of making your code very generic that it responds correctly to whatever data input it receives is amazing. This was a great preparation for the multiplayer game. The input could be read from a network or a file and the program will respond accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment